Why Choose Us
I offer a professional and high quality service and stand by my inspections 100%. When looking into hiring a house inspector there are many variables to consider, while we are often lured by the cost of the service, it is important to be mindful of what could be neglected at a cheaper price! New home owners BEWARE!
There are a few important qualifications you should require when looking to hire a house inspector, the following being the most important:.
● Years of construction experience, myself I have over 25 years of experience in this domain and to this day still perform many renovations and some new constructions;
● Excellent standing with the Better Business Bureau;
● Amount of inspections conducted, I have performed over five thousand inspections in my long career as a house inspector;
● Insurance, any responsible and trustworthy inspector will be insured to protect you and himself;
● National Certificate Holder (NCH) Registered Home Inspector (RHI);
● Same day written reports. While not a necessity for house inspections having a house inspector with over 4 years of firefighting experience can only serve to help protect you and your family more given my vast knowledge of fire code regulations.
While not a necessity for house inspections having a house inspector with over 4 years of firefighting experience can only serve to help protect you and your family more given my vast knowledge of fire code regulations.
“ Being an amateur handy-man myself I was apprehensive of what value Mr. Carle Bérubé could bring. I was wrong – Mr. Bérubé’s thorough inspection of both properties (including one brand new home) uncovered a number of risks that I had missed. Mr Bérubé’s report for both inspections covered absolutely every aspect. His willingness to explain, in detail, was also very much appreciated.”